How to Track USPS Certified MailDelivery Status?
To track a USPS Certified Mail courier package, you can follow these steps:
- Obtain your USPS Certified Mail tracking number: This number is unique to your package and can be found on your shipping receipt or confirmation email.
- Enter your tracking number in the above designated search bar.
- Click “Track Now”: Click the “Track Now” button to view your package’s status.
- View your package’s status: After clicking “Track Now,” the website will display the status of your package, including its current location and estimated delivery date.
- Contact USPS Certified Mail customer service: If you have any questions or concerns about the delivery of your package, you can contact USPS Certified Mail customer service.
By following these steps, you can easily track your USPS Certified Mail parcel and stay informed about its location and delivery status.