How to Track APG eCommerceShipment Status?
To track a APG eCommerce courier package, you can follow these steps:
- Obtain your APG eCommerce tracking number: This number is unique to your package and can be found on your shipping receipt or confirmation email.
- Enter your tracking number in the above designated search bar.
- Click “Track Now”: Click the “Track Now” button to view your package’s status.
- View your package’s status: After clicking “Track Now,” the website will display the status of your package, including its current location and estimated delivery date.
- Contact APG eCommerce customer service: If you have any questions or concerns about the delivery of your package, you can contact APG eCommerce customer service.
By following these steps, you can easily track your APG eCommerce parcel and stay informed about its location and delivery status.